1. Dwyer better get the hell back from his stint in Mongolia and set up a handle of Jack Daniel's on my patio table
2. Must...keep...writing.... Not...sure...why....
3. There IS a real world, and high school DID prepare me for it
4. There has to be an alternate tactic to increasing my self-satisfaction in proportion to the number of rejection letters in my file. JD is probably not it.
5. JD makes me a real writer, though, right?
6. Seriously, why am I doing this? What is this sh*t? What am I even TALKING about?!
7. We need more heroines like Cher from Clueless. I'm sick of this whole insecure snarky tomboy shindig. What happened to the pretty girls?
8. I know! I'll write a new story! They'll have to want that one!
9. Cher from Clueless + one of Neptune's moons + my literary talent =
11. DWYER!!!! YOU BETTER COME HOME SOON!
12. If I start drinking JD by myself, then I'm definitely a real writer. Right? Right?
In Honor of The Rejectionist's Blogiversary